Like on your phone, you can accept or decline calls right from your wrist via Fitbit. The only downside is, it doesn’t work with your phone at a far distance.
Fitbit Versa 2, Versa 3, and Sense are examples of Fitbits that allow the picking of calls. Below is how you can pick calls on the mentioned Fitbit.
How To Turn ON Call Notifications On Fitbit Versa 2, Versa 3, And Sense
First of all, ensure the call notification is turned on
- Open the Fitbit App and get to the Today’s screen.
- Tap the profile picture located on the top left of your Versa 2. This opens the Account page.
- From the list of connected devices choose your Versa 2. Additional information about Fitbit Versa 2 will show.
- From the list of options tap Notification
- Tap the toggle, as the toggle shifts to the right, it turns on call notifications.
- That’s it, Versa 2 should without a doubt notify you of incoming calls.
Setup On-wrist Calls For Fitbit Versa 3 And Sense
Launch the Fitbit App on your phone and tap your profile picture in the top right corner. From the list of connected devices choose your Fitbit, Versa 3, or Sense. An interface of the Fitbit you choose will show.
- Head to the General section by scrolling downwards. Find and tap on-wrist calls. Tap the option to move on.
- Tap See Instructions to continue (from this particular page, users are told it is possible to make calls Bluetooth calls with the built-in microphone and speaker).
- What show next are instructions to help you set on wrist calls
- Now connect the Fitbit with the phone using Bluetooth. Once Bluetooth connections are turned on (both phone and Fitbit), do pairing.
- Go back to the Fitbit App and tap DONE, to sum up, the process.
And that’s it, On-wrist call for Fitbit Versa 3 or Sense is on. But, ensure call notifications are enabled for the on-wrist text and call features to work.
Can You Answer Calls On Fitbit Versa 2, Versa 3, And Sense?
Although Fitbits do not feature built-in SIM slots, the Versa 2, Versa 3, and Sense come with a lot of features that ensure the user’s daily conveniences.
The pickup process is the same as on phone. Tap the green button to accept calls and the red button to turn down calls.
Ensure your phone is near you to the calls. The pickup and decline process is the same both on Fitbit Versa 3, Fitbit Versa 2, and Sense.
Once you pick up a call, just talk to the watch, and the receiver automatically hears what you are saying. A speaker Icon is present, use it to adjust volumes.
The microphone icon on the other hand will let you mute and unmute calls. To bring out the keypad tap the 3 horizontal dots.
How To Pick Calls On Fitbit Versa 2
Let’s now see how we can answer calls on Fitbit Versa 2. Once a call rings, your Fitbit will vibrate and, the caller’s name will show on the display if the number isn’t included on your contact list, only the number of the caller will display.
To receive the call press the green. If you are not in the mood for calls you can either reject the call by tapping the red button or sending the call to voicemail.
Tap the options button on the top right corner of your Fitbit Versa 2 and choose transfer calls to voicemail.
Best Fitbit For Making/Answering Calls
We would recommend Fitbit Versa 3 for making calls. The watch is an alternative to Fitbit Sense which is slightly expensive.
The Fitbit features the on-wrist calls feature. In addition, there’s a built-in GPS and top fitness features. You can access Fitbit Premium with Fitbit but at an extra cost.
Answering calls right from the comfort of your wrist is now possible with Fitbit Smartwatches. They come built with speakers and microphones that help in communication.
Click here to see other smartwatches you can buy instead of Fitbit.